Where is ?
Few cities in the world have arrival points in the heart of the city; Sydney, New York, Venice and now Liverpool.
Liverpool Cruise Terminal is fast earning a reputation as one of the most desirable cruise destinations in Europe.
Since opening in 2007, more than 126 cruise ships have called into Liverpool bringing over 250,000 passengers and crew.
For up to date information visit vist www.cruise-liverpool.com
- Positions-Latitude North 53 Y 24’ 00′
- Positions-Longitude West 2 Y 59’ 52′
- Berths 1
- Minimum Length No minimum length
- Maximum Length 350 metres
- Width No restrictions
- Draught No restrictions
- Passenger Terminal Yes
- Pilotage Compulsory Yes
- Tugs Available Yes
- Tidal Movement / Range 10 metres
- Bunkering Yes
- Waste Disposal Yes
- Water Yes
- Provisions Yes
- Port Hours No restrictions
- Shore Excursions An excellent selection of cultural and diverse experiences available