All cars are kept in secure compounds within the docks and adjacent to the cruise terminals.
Upon arrival at the appropriate cruise terminal designated by your cruise operator:
· You will be directed to the appropriate vehicle lane by a member of port security
· From here you will be met by a member of our reception staff who will book in your vehicle and carry out relevant security procedures. You will be issued a barcoded receipt.
· Once checked in the driver will take your vehicle to the nearby secure compound
· You are then able to proceed to the terminal to check-in for your cruise.
· For 2 night self park cruises, once the luggage has been removed drivers are directed to the appropriate parking location.
· You will be directed from the terminal to the key collection point.
· Please hand the receptionist your barcoded receipt and you will be issued your vehicle keys.
· For 2 night self park cruises you will be directed to the relevant parking location
· You will be directed to the relevant area of the car park where your vehicle is located. There are marshals on hand to assist with further directions.
· You will then be directed by marshals in exiting the compound.
The earliest you can arrive varies by port and further information can be provided upon request or completion of booking.
We do, however these are at an extra cost and can be found on the ‘services’ area of the booking form.
Upon arriving at the key collection Point please see a member of staff. They will ask you to provide identification such as passport or photocard driving licence in order to return your keys.
CPS will be aware of such berth changes and will ensure that your car is at the correct terminal for your disembarkation.
We do recommend that you pre-book your parking however you are able to arrive on the day. You will be handed a barcoded receipt and will be asked to pay on your return (2 night cruises are on a pay on arrival basis).
You can email CPS on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your reference no. and new car details or alternatively call us on 0345 071 3939. There is no administration charge for changing any details.
You can email CPS on email@example.com quoting your reference no. or alternatively call us on 0345 071 3939. Please note there may be an administration charge of £15.00.
You can email CPS on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your reference no. or alternatively call us on 0345 071 3939. The number of nights of your extended stay can be added to your booking and can be paid for on return.
This may be due to you having booked your cruise recently. It usually takes 3 working days after your cruise booking for your complimentary parking reference to be sent from your cruise operator. If this is the case please visit the website or call us at a later date. Do not worry as you are able to book your complimentary parking right up until 35 days prior to sailing.,You should have been provided a CPS reference number at the time of booking. If you do not have this then please email email@example.com or alternatively call us on 0345 071 3939 and we will gladly assist you in locating your booking.
You should have been advised at the time of booking your cruise that your complimentary parking should have been booked at least 35 days prior to sailing. Please contact your travel agent or cruise operator in order to discuss this.
All our drivers are comprehensively insured under our company policy.
All our car parks have 24 hour security patrols and are locked and secured. CPS have been awarded the Park Mark safer parking awards managed by the British Parking Association as initiative of ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers). More details can be found here www.parkmark.co.uk
Southampton port is a working port, in the unlikely event of safety and logistical reasons, we are required to retain your vehicle keys whilst you are on your cruise.
Some cruise calls do not depart and return to the same cruise terminal in the Port of Southampton and therefore in these instances a representative will be on hand to deal with the parking of the vehicle within the Port Estate, in order to be available at both the departure &arrival terminals.
Please note, 2 night cruises are on a self park basis and therefore, you can take your keys with you.
CPS is the only company with cruise car parking facilities within the Southampton port for passengers of P&O, Princess Cruises and Cunard
Parking for all other cruise lines that operate from Southampton cannot be booked through CPS and further information should be obtained from the booking agent or the cruise line
CPS do not offer cruise car parking for Royal Caribbean, Celebrity Cruise Lines, Fred.Olsen, NCL, MSC & Saga Cruises from Southampton.Their cruise car parking provider is ABParking – please contact them on 02380 488870 or online at www.abparking.co.uk